GRADUATE DIAMONDS DIPLOMA PROGRAM
When it comes to handling, grading and trading the “King of Gems”, basic and peripheral knowledge will not do. You need an in-depth understanding of the diamond properties, principles and techniques of grading. You also need to pick up the skill from a qualified instructor who can guide you as to the dos and the don’ts.Master the knowledge and skill of a professional grader at ACGS, and see your level of confidence soar!
WHAT YOU LEARN
- Origin, nature, important diamond properties, diamond fashioning.
- The effect of 4Cs on diamond value.
- Methodology to grade diamonds for color, clarity, cut, and finish.
- Diamond simulants, synthesis, and treatments.
- Buying and selling diamonds.
- Providing tips for diamond buying and guiding consumers while working in the sales department.
WHAT YOU EARN
- ACGS GRADUATE DIAMOND DIPLOMA
PROGRAM CONTENT IN BRIEF
- Evolution of the diamond industry.
- Shaping of the modern diamond market.
- Origin, exploration, and mining of diamonds; important diamond sources.
- Important diamond properties.
- Diamond cutting.
- Grading procedure for Clarity, Color, Cut and Finish.
- Fancy colors and Fancy Shapes.
- Recutting, and Repolishing of diamonds.
- Simulants, Synthetics, and treatments.
- Diamond trading.
Lectures and practical work go hand-in-hand
11 weeks of teaching.
Tuition fee – Rs. 1,20,000/- only ( Refer to Fee Table for complete details)
Every month (contact office for exact date).