JEWELRY RETAIL PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAM
Be the face of jewelry industry!
A retail-sale professional operates from the front and interacts with customers across the sale counter on a daily basis, or supervises the functioning of a showroom in a senior capacity.
This program (consisting of three Certificate Courses – Jewelry Basics, Diamond Basics, and Colored Stone Basics) prepares you to get the critical product knowledge and the sales techniques that you employ, making jewelry purchase an enjoyable and memorable experience for your customers.
WHAT YOU LEARN
- 4 Cs of diamond value and significance of each for your customer.
- How to explain the differences between different natural stones, synthetics, and possible treatments.
- Fundamentals of precious metals.
- Converting jewelry styles, designs, and other features into benefits.
- Applying proven steps for smooth and satisfying jewelry sales.
WHAT YOU EARN
- ACGS JEWELRY RETAIL PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA
PROGRAM CONTENT IN BRIEF
- JEWELRY BASICS: Precious metals; Regulations and Testing; Jewelry styles; Features and Benefits; Customer interaction and conducting sales; Cleaning and care of jewelry.
- DIAMOND BASICS: Diamonds and Diamond Value; Color as a value factor; Clarity as a value factor; Cut as a value factor; Weight as a value factor; Selling diamond jewelry
- COLORED STONE BASICS: Gemstones; Color and signicance; Phenomenal stones; Other three C’s; Gem pipeline and market; Synthetics, Imitations, and Treatments; Retail sale of stone-studded jewelry; Cleaning and care.
Lectures and practical work go hand-in-hand
54 classroom hours spread over 14 working days.
Tuition Fee - Rs. 22,000/- ( Refer to FEE Table for complete details)