GRADUATE PEARLS DIPLOMA
There are few gems which are lovelier than fine pearls. Throughout history, they have enjoyed a special place in the hierarchy of precious stones.
The ACGS Pearls Program is designed to take you on a journey into the world of pearls, their origin, characteristics, grading and their trade.
WHAT YOU LEARN
- Understand the history, the process of culturing, and marketing of pearls.
- Distinguish between natural and cultured pearls.
- Professionally evaluate and grade cultured pearls.
- Promote the relationship of beauty, value, and quality in your merchandise.
WHAT YOU EARN
- ACGS Graduate Pearls Diploma
COURSE CONTENT IN BRIEF
- Nature of pearls - structure and composition
- Natural to cultured pearls
- Value factors
- Pearl farming
- The Akoya, The Tahitian, The South Sea cultured pearl
- The Freshwater cultured pearl
- Treatments, Imitations, Pearl testing
- The Business of Pearls
54 classroom hours spread over 3 weeks.
Rs. 22,000/- (See Fee Table for complete details)