- Service is provided in respect of cut and polished stones, loose or mounted, tumbled stones, beads, figurines, carvings and rough crystals.
- Non-destructive testing methods only are employed.
- Distinction is made between natural and synthetic stones.
- If a treatment is detected, the same is indicated under “Comments”.
- Reports of geographic origin are provided in respect of emerald, ruby and sapphire, on specific request, and are charged separately.
- Gem Identification reports are provided in the following formats –
- Full report – indicating all parameters measured, characteristics observed and an image of the stone.
- Card report – indicating all vital characteristics and an image of the stone.
CHARGES FOR GRADING & CERTIFICATION OF DIAMOND STUDDED JEWELLERY
|Minimum Carats of Studded Diamonds per month||Charges per carat|
|01 Carat to 50 Carats||INR 350/-|
|50 Carats to 100 Carats||INR 300/-|
|Above 100 Carats||INR 250/-|
|Solitaire Diamond Studded Jewelry (0.35cts & above)||INR 500/-|
Note: Minimum charge of a single jewelry certificate is Rs. 125/- for diamond's weighing 0.15 Cts. & below or as per the rate slab applicable; whichever is higher.